These banana pudding truffles are probably going to be your new favorite dessert.
These banana pudding truffles are without a doubt my husband’s favorite dessert of all time. I’ve never seen anybody love a dessert the way he loves these. He asks me to make them all the time. If he had his way this would be the only dessert I ever made again until the end of time. Honestly, I really can’t blame him. These truffles really are that good.
These banana pudding truffles are a fun twist on classic banana pudding. They taste just like banana pudding on the inside with a delicious white chocolate coating on the outside. Ingredients include a whole banana, nilla wafers, and cream cheese on the inside and coated with white chocolate on the outside. The inside is nice and moist while the white chocolate shell gives the truffles a nice little crunch. I’m getting hungry just thinking about them.
Hubby and I prefer to store these in the freezer and eat them cold. I think this pushes them over the top in terms of making you want to do nothing but just want to lay on the couch and stuff your face with them. 🙂
I fully recommend this recipe to you with one word of warning, once you make them, be prepared for everyone around you to be begging you to make them again.
Let me know what you think below if you decide to try these out!
Banana Pudding Truffles
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 box nilla wafers, crushed 11 ounce box
- 1 banana
- 12 oz white chocolate chips
- Combine banana and crushed nilla wafers in mixer on medium speed.
- Add in cream cheese. Mix until combined.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch truffles. Place truffles on a wax paper lined pan. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip truffles until fully coated. Sprinkle crushed nilla wafers on top of each truffle. Allow to set in the refrigerator for about 1 hour or until firm.